Shropshire Door Canopies produce beautiful handmade Oak porches with a bit of a difference from our competitors, All our Oak is Barn stored for 12 – 18 months before use.
This makes it a lot more stable than “Green Oak”. It also means that there is no real time limit from ordering to fitting.
Please use our contact form if you want to check availability before buying.
If the sizes of our standard porches are not quite right for you please see our bespoke page.
Dimensions of the porch:
– Internal width between the front posts 1500mm
– Width from outside of post to outside of post 1780mm
-Overall width (rafter tip to rafter tip) 2030mm
– Posts are 2100mm standard (can be increased to 2400mm for additional charge)
– Projection from wall to front of posts 1000mm
– Bottom of truss to apex 900mm
– 40 degree roof pitch
– Timber sizes: front posts 140mm x 140mm; front truss 145mm x 70mm
We also have the following accessories available – tongue and groove redwood boarding for under the roof covering; rear stubs to affix wall plates to exterior of wall; staddle stones to affix posts.
Add these accessories to your order and only pay for delivery of your porch!
Fitting instructions and specifications
Download PDF instructions and detailed specifications.