The Grosvenor and the Westminster designs are now available in a Premium Redwood timber that is a lot more stable than Oak so is well suited to painting or staining.
It is hand built from 140mm x 140mm front post. The main front truss is made from 145mm x 70mm and the rafters are cut from 95mm x 45mm. All the timber is FSC certified.
Dimensions of the porch:
– Internal width between the front posts 1500mm
– Width from outside of post to outside of post 1780mm
-Overall width (rafter tip to rafter tip) 2030mm
– Posts are 2100mm standard (can be increased to 2400mm for additional charge)
– Projection from wall to front of posts 1000mm
– Bottom of truss to apex 900mm
– 40 degree roof pitch
– Timber sizes: front posts 140mm x 140mm; front truss 145mm x 70mm
We also have the following accessories available – tongue and groove redwood boarding for under the roof covering; rear stubs to affix wall plates to exterior of wall; staddle stones to affix posts.
Add these accessories to your order and only pay for delivery of your porch!
Download PDF instructions and detailed specifications.Fitting Guidelines